Society in heritage park on: Live Updates : Vimarsana.com

Society in heritage park on: Live Updates : Vimarsana.com : Live Updates Every Minute from 25K+ News Agencies Across the Globe

City employees to get raise in 2020; Council agrees to cover health insurance increase

Card image cap


Oct 1, 2019
Cullman Parks, Recreation and Sports Tourism employees and board members gather together during Monday night’s meeting of the Cullman City Council.
Tyler Hanes | The Cullman Times
Employees for the City of Cullman will be getting a raise after the Cullman City Council approved its Fiscal Year 2020 budget Monday night.
Mayor Woody Jacobs presented the budget during the council’s regular meeting, and said each employee will be getting a 2 percent cost of living raise and a 2 percent step raise, totaling a 4 percent raise in all.
Jacobs said city employees will be getting a one-time supplement of $600, which is typically issued in late November in time for holiday shopping, and the city will also be covering an increase in health insurance costs.

Related Keywords

Alabama

United States

City Of Cullman

Grace Episcopal Church

Cullman County

Goat Island

David Moss

Mary Carter

Jackie Cook Porter

Melissa Fowler

Christy Turner

Connie Brakefield

Wilma Whateley

Nathan Anderson

Clint Hollingsworth

Taylor Tischhauser

Andy Page

Austin Hinds

Fire Department

Webb Wheel Products Inc

Karen Speegle Baptist Church

Society In Heritage Park On

Bear Concrete Products Inc

Census Grant Program

Goat Island Craft Brewing

City Of Cullman Planning Commission

National Multiple Sclerosis

Cullman City Council

First Responders Benefits Program

National Ms Society

Fiscal Year

Woody Jacobs

Councilman David

Cullman Parks

Sports Tourism Director Nathan Anderson

Cullman Parks Recreation

Annual Oktoberfest

Finders Keepers

Southwest Grill

Cullman County Courthouse

Train Depot

Karen Speegle

Seventh Street Baptist Church

Fall Harvest Festival

Heritage Park

David Price

First Avenue

Dyslexia Awareness

Alabama Counts

Webb Wheel Products

Air Evac

Bear Concrete Products

Vinemont Providence Fire

Cullman Planning Commission

Trending Now

Taylor Swift

Golden Knights

Mike Pence

Clippers

Moses Brown

Luca

Fatherhood

Argentina Vs Uruguay

England Vs Scotland

Islanders

Kyrie Irving

Billy Fuccillo

Tommy John Surgery

Michael Costello

Milkha Singh

Paul Mccartney

Cole Beasley

Drinking Alcohol

India Vs New Zealand

College World Series

Canadien

Nick Suzuki

F1

Hockey

Alberta

Amouranth

Liza Koshy

Canadian Montreal

Montreal Canadiens

Alberta Vaccine

Kemba Walker

Luke Richardson

Formel 1

Großbritannien

Griezmann

Dtm

Deutschland Portugal

Christoph Kramer

Christine Neubauer

Harry Kane

Francoise Hardy

Redon

Argentine Uruguay

Pavard

Pogba

Antoine Griezmann

Clippers Jazz

Terance Mann

Cedric Jubillar

Eriksen

Anne Sinclair

Nabilla

Maneskin

Rtv Utrecht

Voetbal Ek

Tornado

Sywert Van Lienden

Kees Jansma

Delta Variant

Marco Borsato

Radio 1

Antwerpen

França

Elba Ramalho

Hawks

Variante Delta

Chico Buarque

Ben Brereton

Fluminense

Elite

Lucas Lima

America Mg

Inglaterra

Laila

Croacia

Marcos Oliver

Fernando Henrique Cardoso

Inggris Vs Skotlandia

So Not Worth It

Travis Scott

Adelin Lis

Nagita Slavina

Telkomsel

Fadli Zon

I Love You Silly

Voice 4

Chile Vs Bolivia

Heidi Klum

Syakir Daulay

Diego Helguera

Carlos Bilardo

Julio Cesar Chavez

Chuponcito

Claudia Martin

Deprem

Edin Dzeko

Afad

Erkan Petekkaya

Macaristan

Mustafa Cengiz

Berat Albayrak

Binnur Kaya

Jake Gyllenhaal

Jose Rizal

Young Jae

Lebron Lopez

Big Bad Wolf

Mclaren 620r

Lee Hyun

Rurouni Kenshin

Elite Season 4

Juneteenth

Scott Cawthon

Pokemon Unite

Argentina Uruguay

Galles

Asia Argento

Marco Rossi

Arrigo Sacchi

Isak

Carla Diaz

Carmelo Abbate

Dredd La Legge Sono Io

Blanco

Mika Singh

Kajal

Rahul Gandhi

म ल ख स ह

Bihar Board 10th Result 2021

Skoda Kushaq

Sergio Ramos Real Madrid

Kartik

June 19

Ind Vs Eng

Pubg

Win Sports

Feliz Dia Del Padre

Martin Elias

Suecia

Copa America

Millonarios

Israel

Phil Foden

Jack Grealish

Puskas Arena

Mbappe

Happy Fathers Day

Jagame Thandhiram

Sydney Fc

Chris Kirubi

Ashley Young

Croatia

Lukaku

Green Park Terminus

Angie Motshekga

France

Brazil Vs Peru

Mariah Carey

Aung San Suu Kyi

Formula 1

Dbs

Belgium

Hospital Playlist

Melbourne Storm

Fathers Day

Toby Greene

Supercars

Brisbane Lions

Seth Curry

Sydney Fc Vs Adelaide United

Kevin Hart

Shamima Begum

Ksi

Jesse Lingard

Itv

Football Score

Rod Stewart

Chesham And Amersham

Patrik Schick

Marcus Rashford

Yes Siri Can Boogie