Ans: Open all days mostly from 9:30 to 8:30 and exceptions on Sundays. Call them before going to the location.
Qus: 3).What is the Latitude & Longtitude Of the location?
Ans: Latitude of the location is 36.4955 Longtitude of the location is - -91.5354
Qus: 4).What is the phone number Of the location?
Ans: Phone number of the location is - (870) 625-7364
Qus: 5).What does the local business do?
Ans: Mammoth Spring State Park is a 62.5acre Arkansas state park in Fulton County, Arkansas in the United States. The park is located surrounding National Natural Landmark of the same name to provide recreation and interpretation for visitors. The park offers fishing, boating and hiking in addition to an Arkansas Welcome Center and restored 1886 St. Louis–San Francisco Railway (Frisco) depot operating as a railroad museum. The site became a state park in 1957, but the park continued to add area until 1975.Mammoth SpringOriginating in the park, Mammoth Spring averages a flow rate of 9780000USgal per hour of 58F water. Rainfall in southern Missouri percolates into the ground, flows through Grand Gulf State Park and reemerges as Mammoth Spring in Arkansas.HistoryIn 1887, the Mammoth Spring Improvement and Water Power Company constructed the 198ft limestone dam which created Spring Lake. This dam initially powered a flour mill, cotton mill, and cotton gin. This property was acquired in 1925 by the Arkansas-Missouri Power Company, which constructed a hydroelectric facility that was operated until 1972. The company donated this property to the state to become part of the state park. These facilities, including the lake, are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.Prior to 1957, the Mammoth Spring Cattle Sales Barn was co-owned and run by local entrepreneur Kenneth "Bert" Bishop and his associate, roughly on the site where the tourist information center now stands. Local farmers would routinely come to the site to sell livestock and other wares, such as Howard Green, who sold home-made walking sticks. Following this period in history, the State legislature voted to condemn the land and turn the spot into a state park. 1957, the park was established. The original Frisco Depot, and 1885 Victorian train station, was restored in 1971. The depot now functions as a museum, containing artifacts and memorabilia; it was listed on the National Register in 1992.