Lobin accuses Hemant of 'no steps' to stop illegal mining |

Lobin accuses Hemant of 'no steps' to stop illegal mining | Ranchi News


Dumka: JMM Borio MLA Lobin Hembrom on Wednesday said he would launch a movement against illegal mining in Sahibganj district if the state government failed to take steps to control the menace. He even accused party colleague and JMM central committee member Sanjay Mishra of being involved in the illegal activities.
Speaking to TOI, he said, “Under no circumstances shall I withdraw the movement against the offenders for they are causing irreparable damage to the flora and fauna of my constituency. After all, we claim to be the saviours of jal, jungle and jameen.”
Notably, Lobin had led a tribal agitation against rampant violation of mining norms a month ago. But on Wednesday, he claimed that the state government has not taken any positive step regarding the issue since then.

Related Keywords

Maheshpur Pakur , Sanjay Mishra , Stephen Marandi , Sita Soren , Rajmahal Sahibganj , Hemant Soren , Anant Ojha , , Ranchi News , Ranchi Latest News , Ranchi News Live , Ranchi News Today , Today News Ranchi , Hemant , Borio , மகேஷ்பூர் பாகூர் , சஞ்சய் மிஸ்ரா , ஸ்டீபன் மராண்டி , சீதா புண் , ராஜ்மஹால் சஹீபுகாஞ்ச் , ஹேமண்ட் புண் , ஒரு எறும்பு ஓஜா , ராஞ்சி செய்தி , ராஞ்சி சமீபத்தியது செய்தி , ராஞ்சி செய்தி வாழ , ராஞ்சி செய்தி இன்று , இன்று செய்தி ராஞ்சி , ஹேமண்ட் , போரியோ ,

© 2025 Vimarsana