அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Swinburne University data breach exposes details of 5000 staff, students


By
Justin Hendry
on Apr 16, 2021 12:50PM
Seven years of event registrations found online.
Swinburne University has revealed that the details of more than 5000 staff and students were inadvertently made available on the internet.
In a statement on Friday, the university said it was alerted to the data breach last month and had immediately launched an investigation.
The data, which includes names, email addresses and phone numbers, is “event registration information from multiple events from 2013 onwards”.
Around 5,200 staff and 100 students, as well as some external parties, are believed to have been impacted by the data breach.
Swinburne said the investigation had traced the data to “an event registration webpage that is no longer available”. ....

Swinburne University , Office Of The Australian Information , Standards Agency , Office Of The Victorian Information Commissioner , Victorian Department Of Education , Australian Information Commissioner , Victorian Information , Tertiary Education Quality , Victorian Department , Cyber Security , ஸ்வின்பர்ன் பல்கலைக்கழகம் , அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி ஆஸ்திரேலிய தகவல் , அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர் , விக்டோரியன் துறை ஆஃப் கல்வி , ஆஸ்திரேலிய தகவல் ஆணையர் , விக்டோரியன் தகவல் , மூன்றாம் நிலை கல்வி தரம் , விக்டோரியன் துறை , சைபர் பாதுகாப்பு ,

Ex-worker who was investigated over child sex offences accessed sensitive data 260 times in major breach


Ex-worker who was investigated over child sex offences accessed sensitive data 260 times in major breach
Posted
FriFriday 12
updated
SatSaturday 13
MarMarch 2021 at 12:45am
The report found the ex-contractor had accessed data 260 times after leaving their role with the DHHS.
(
Print text only
Cancel
A former caseworker who was investigated for an alleged child sex offence managed to access confidential information on a program for vulnerable kids for months after leaving their job, a report from Victoria s privacy regulator has found.
Key points:
An ex-caseworker accessed sensitive information 260 times after leaving a job
A report has found the ex-case worker was the subject of a child sex offence investigation ....

Hetty Johnston , Sven Bluemmel , Department Of Families , Human Services , Department Of Health , Office Of The Victorian Information , Victoria Police , Victorian Information Commissioner , Finding Solutions , Information Privacy Principle , Liana Buchanan , Data Protection Act , Office Of The Victorian Information Commissioner , துறை ஆஃப் குடும்பங்கள் , மனிதன் சேவைகள் , துறை ஆஃப் ஆரோக்கியம் , அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் , விக்டோரியா போலீஸ் , விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர் , கண்டுபிடிப்பது தீர்வுகள் , தகவல் ப்ரைவஸீ ப்ரிந்ஸிபல் , லியானா புக்கனன் , தகவல்கள் ப்ரொடெக்ஶந் நாடகம் , அலுவலகம் ஆஃப் தி விக்டோரியன் தகவல் ஆணையர் ,