Page 7 - கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் சமூக பாதுகாப்பு நிதி News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் சமூக பாதுகாப்பு நிதி. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் சமூக பாதுகாப்பு நிதி Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Costa Rica COVID-19 cases top 150K, Vaccines to arrive in the first quarter of 2021


Image by Koen One Stop Map from Pixabay
Of this total, 112,622 people have recovered and 1,895 deaths have been recorded.
On Friday, Representatives of the Ministry of Health, the Costa Rican Social Security Fund and the National Emergency Commission recapitulated the progress of the country on the way to launch the vaccination campaign against COVID-19.
“Costa Rica is acquiring high quality vaccines in terms of safety and efficacy, previously approved by strict regulatory agencies of the highest level of rigor worldwide,” Vice Minister of Health, Pedro González said.
Dr. González said to date, the Government of the Republic has signed three agreements for the purchase of vaccine: Pfizer-BioNTech (three million doses), AstraZeneca-Oxford (one million doses) and the COVAX initiative of the World Health Organization (two million doses). ....

Costa Rica , Costa Rican , Pedro Gonz , Representatives Of The Ministry Health , National Emergency Commission , Costa Rican Social Security Fund , World Health Organization , Ministry Of Health , Koen One Stop Map , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கா , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் , பேடரோ கோன்ஸ் , பிரதிநிதிகள் ஆஃப் தி அமைச்சகம் ஆரோக்கியம் , தேசிய அவசரம் தரகு , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் சமூக பாதுகாப்பு நிதி , உலகம் ஆரோக்கியம் ஆர்கநைஸேஶந் , அமைச்சகம் ஆஃப் ஆரோக்கியம் , கொஎன் ஒன்று நிறுத்து வரைபடம் ,

El Salvador offers hospital beds to Costa Rican coronavirus patients


Costa Rica, with a population of 5 million inhabitants, has registered spikes in its daily cases of Covid-19 in recent weeks, as have several of its neighbors.
As of Wednesday, it accumulated 148,688 infections, of which 1,258 were new. A total of 1,864 people have died from the disease in this country.
The CCSS last week began alerting that it had limited space left for critical patients due in part to a lack of qualified ICU personnel.
“The least we can do is offer to serve 100 Costa Rican patients in our ICUs,” added Bukele.
“Let’s just coordinate the transfer,” he added. For her part, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alexandra Hill, said on Twitter that she is ready to support the management. ....

Costa Rica , El Salvador , Costa Rican , Nayib Bukele , Francisco Alab , Mario Ruiz , Alexandra Hills , Costa Rican Social Security Fund , Foreign Affairs , Salvadoran Health , Salvadoran Health Minister Francisco Alab , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கா , எல் சால்வடார் , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் , நயீப் புக்கேளே , மரியோ ர்டீஸ் , அலெக்சாண்ட்ரா மலைகள் , கோஸ்டா ரிக்கன் சமூக பாதுகாப்பு நிதி , வெளிநாட்டு வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் , சால்வடோரன் ஆரோக்கியம் ,