Page 17 - பின்வருமாறு சாலிஸ் சேகரிப்புகள் விமர்சனம் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from பின்வருமாறு சாலிஸ் சேகரிப்புகள் விமர்சனம். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In பின்வருமாறு சாலிஸ் சேகரிப்புகள் விமர்சனம் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Welcome To IANS Live - ENTERTAINMENT - Sonia Balani: Couldn't have asked for a better digital debut


Photo Credit: IANS
IANSLive
Mumbai, May 4 (IANS) Actress Sonia Balani makes her digital debut in the upcoming Bhopal To Vegas , and she says her character shows how to follow a dream and lead life on own terms.
To get full access of the story, click here to subscribe to IANS News Service
© 2021 IANS India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.
The reproduction of the story/photograph in any form will be liable for legal action.
For news, views and gossips, follow IANS at Twitter.
Update: 04-May-2021 ....

Madhya Pradesh , Sonia Balani , India Private , News Service , Actress Sonia Balani , All Rights , மத்யா பிரதேஷ் , சோனியா பழனி , இந்தியா ப்ரைவேட் , செய்தி சேவை , அனைத்தும் உரிமைகள் ,

Cricket: Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison hits back at commentator Michael Slater for 'blood on his hands' comments


Cricket: Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison hits back at commentator Michael Slater for blood on his hands comments
4 May, 2021 06:00 AM
4 minutes to read
Ross Taylor gives injury update, discusses IPL Covid outbreak. Video / NZ Herald
news.com.au
Scott Morrison has hit back at Michael Slater after the Australian cricket great and commentator unloaded on the Prime Minister following the Australian Government s decision to block citizens from returning home from India.
Having served as a commentator for the Indian Premier League, Slater escaped from the country earlier this week as the country s coronavirus situation worsened.
There were nearly 400,000 new cases registered across India on Sunday in the world s fastest-growing outbreak. ....

West Bengal , Tamil Nadu , Sandeep Warrier , David Hussey , Ben Cutting , Jason Behrendorff , Varun Chakravarthy , Andrew Bolt , David Warner , Scott Morrison , Kane Richardson , Ricky Ponting , Pat Cummins , Michael Slater , Steve Smith , Lakshmipathy Balaji , Adam Zampa , Indian Premier League , Prime Minister , Australian Government , Indian Australians , Western Australia , Andrew Tye , Kolkata Knight Riders , Royal Challengers Bangalore , Chennai Super Kings ,

Cricket: Indian Premier League suspended following Covid-19 outbreaks within three teams


Cricket: Indian Premier League suspended following Covid-19 outbreaks within three teams
4 May, 2021 07:55 AM
5 minutes to read
Positive Covid-19 cases has seen the 2021 Indian Premier League suspended. Photo / Photosport
NZ Herald
The Indian Premier League has been suspended following an increase in players testing positive for Covid-19.
IPL chairman Brijesh Patel has confirmed the move, saying the decision has been made due to safety concerns for all stakeholders.
In a statement, the IPL said the decision was unanimously made by the tournament s Governing Council (IPL GC) and Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) following an emergency meeting.
The BCCI does not want to compromise on the safety of the players, support staff and the other participants involved in organising the IPL, the statement said. This decision was taken keeping the safety, health and wellbeing of all the stakeholders in mind. ....

Ad Daw Ah , New Zealand , West Bengal , Tamil Nadu , Sandeep Warrier , Brijesh Patel , Eoin Morgan , Ben Cutting , Kane Williamson , Varun Chakravarthy , David Warner , Wriddhiman Saha , Kane Richardson , Pat Cummins , Todd Greenberg , Michael Slater , Adam Zampa , Indian Premier League , Indian Premier League Governing Council , Australian Cricketer Association , Governing Council , Zealand Cricket , New Zealand Government , Indian Test , Sunrisers Hyderabad , Black Caps ,

Police arrest 33-year-old man following Cook Strait ferries threat


Police arrest 33-year-old man following Cook Strait ferries threat
3 May, 2021 04:27 AM
2 minutes to read
The Bluebridge Strait Feronia approaching Picton after docking was delayed by 90 minutes. Photo / Supplied
NZ Herald
A man has been arrested in relation to an alleged threat directed at the Cook Strait ferry services in Picton today.
In a statement Marlborough area commander inspector Simon Feltham said charges were still being considered, however the 33-year-old is expected to appear in the Blenheim District Court tomorrow.
I would like to acknowledge our Specialist Search Group staff who flew from Wellington to complete an extensive search of both the terminal buildings and ferries, and the investigation team who identified and located the alleged offender. ....

New Zealand General , New Zealand , Walter Rushbrook , Simon Feltham , Cook Strait , Specialist Search Group , Blenheim District Court , புதியது ஜீலாந்து ஜநரல் , புதியது ஜீலாந்து , சிமோன் ஃபீல்ட்ஹாம் , சமைக்கவும் சங்கடமான , நிபுணர் தேடல் குழு , ப்லெந்ஹைம் மாவட்டம் நீதிமன்றம் ,