Page 11 - றெப்கொ கடற்கரை ஹாப் ப்ரெஸிடெஂட் முடிச்சு News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from றெப்கொ கடற்கரை ஹாப் ப்ரெஸிடெஂட் முடிச்சு. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In றெப்கொ கடற்கரை ஹாப் ப்ரெஸிடெஂட் முடிச்சு Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Port Lincoln community 'traumatised' after Aboriginal boy killed while sleeping in bin


Share on Twitter
A 13-year-old Aboriginal boy in South Australia has died after being seriously injured when an industrial bin he was sleeping in was being emptied, in what police have described as a tragic event that will affect the small town of Port Lincoln.
Three boys, aged 11, 12 and 13, were asleep in the bin near a McDonald s restaurant and a Repco store early on Tuesday when it was emptied, SA police say.
One of the boys jumped clear and another was not injured.
BREAKING
An emergency situation is unfolding in Port Lincoln. It s understood several people were in a dumpster when it was collected by a garbage truck this morning. The area has been cordoned off. @SpencerGulfNNpic.twitter.com/5gpJCY4waD Nathan Regter (@RegterNathan) May 11, 2021 ....

Port Lincoln , South Australia , Nathan Regter Regternathan , Paul Bahr , Tom Koutsantonis , Brad Flaherty , Nathan Regter , Superintendent Bahr , Hospital Emergency , Lincoln Mayor Brad Flaherty , போர்த் லிங்கன் , தெற்கு ஆஸ்திரேலியா , பால் பஹ்ர் , பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ , கண்காணிப்பாளர் பஹ்ர் , மருத்துவமனை அவசரம் , லிங்கன் மேயர் பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ ,

Aboriginal boy, 13, dies after bin he was sleeping in emptied into garbage truck in South Australia


First published on Mon 10 May 2021 23.02 EDT
The South Australian town of Port Lincoln is reeling from the tragic death of a 13-year-old
Aboriginal boy, who was sleeping in an industrial bin that was emptied into a garbage truck early Tuesday morning.
Police said the boy along with two others, aged 11 and 12, were sleeping in the industrial bin when it was emptied about 5.20am.
“One boy managed to jump out but sadly the 13-year-old sustained serious injuries and died at the scene,” a SA police statement said. “The third boy was not injured.
“It is believed the truck driver was unaware the boys were in the bin at the time and is extremely shaken by the incident.” ....

South Australia , Eyre Peninsula , Port Lincoln , Brad Flaherty , Aboriginal Family Support Services , South Australian , தெற்கு ஆஸ்திரேலியா , கண் தீபகற்பம் , போர்த் லிங்கன் , பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ , தொன்முதுவர் குடும்பம் ஆதரவு சேவைகள் , தெற்கு ஆஸ்திரேலிய ,

Port Lincoln teenager roamed streets for hours before fatally climbing into dumpster


Three kids, 11, 12, and 13, fell asleep in an industrial bin near a McDonald s 
The 12-year-old jumped out and reportedly banged on the driver s window
Spencer Benbolt Junior, known as to his loved ones as Budda, died instantly
The 13-year-old was sleeping rough because he didn t want to go home 
He had been roaming the cold, wet streets for hours and stopped off at a pub 
Family said the three boys were close and often ran away from home together ....

Port Lincoln , South Australia , Eyre Peninsula , Rowena Fox , Holly Puckridge , Paul Bahr , Montanah Elvey , Brad Flaherty , Tasman Hotel , Flight Centre , Spencer Benbolt Junior , Benbolt Junior , Grand Tasman Hotel , Jay Jays , Daily Mail Australia , Kids Helpline , Port Lincoln Mayor Brad Flaherty , போர்த் லிங்கன் , தெற்கு ஆஸ்திரேலியா , கண் தீபகற்பம் , பால் பஹ்ர் , பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ , டாஸ்மேன் ஹோட்டல் , விமானம் மையம் , ஜெய் ஜெய்ஸ் , தினசரி அஞ்சல் ஆஸ்திரேலியா ,

Boy killed in horror rubbish truck incident in Australia


Boy killed in horror rubbish truck incident in Australia
11 May, 2021 12:43 AM
2 minutes to read
Police at the scene of the serious incident involving a garbage truck at Port Lincoln. Photo / 10 News
Police at the scene of the serious incident involving a garbage truck at Port Lincoln. Photo / 10 News
news.com.au
By: Emily Cosenza
A 13-year-old boy has been killed in a horrific dumpster truck accident in Port Lincoln, South Australia.
Police say three boys, aged 11, 12 and 13, were allegedly asleep in an industrial bin early on Tuesday morning when the bin was being emptied.
Emergency services were called just after 5.20am on Tuesday to the Repco carpark, next to a McDonald s drive thru, on Liverpool Street. ....

South Australia , Eyre Peninsula , Port Lincoln , Justin Hanson , Nat Cook , Brad Flaherty , Lincoln Mayor Brad Flaherty , Senator Justin Hanson , தெற்கு ஆஸ்திரேலியா , கண் தீபகற்பம் , போர்த் லிங்கன் , ஜஸ்டின் ஹான்சன் , நாட் சமைக்கவும் , பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ , லிங்கன் மேயர் பிராட் ஃப்லெர்டீ ,