Page 9 - வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் அமைச்சர் ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் அமைச்சர் ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் அமைச்சர் ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Ontario providing $695-million to municipalities to cover more pandemic expenses


Ontario providing $695-million to municipalities to cover more pandemic expenses
by The Canadian Press
Posted Dec 16, 2020 4:16 pm EDT
Ontario Premier Doug Ford arrives for the daily briefing at QueenÕs Park in Toronto on Tuesday November 17, 2020. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Frank Gunn THE CANADIAN PRESS/Frank Gunn
Cash-strapped Ontario communities will receive an additional $695 million to help cover pandemic-related costs, the province’s municipal affairs minister said Wednesday.
The funding is part of the “
Safe Restart” agreement reached between Ottawa and the provinces earlier this year to help address pandemic expenses.
Municipal Affairs Minister Steve Clark said $399 million of the new funding will be provided to 48 of the hardest-hit municipalities, while the remaining $299 million will be split amongst all 444 communities in the province. ....

Peter Weltman , Steve Clark , John Tory , Municipal Affairs , Cash Strapped Ontario , Affairs Minister Steve Clark , Financial Accountability Officer , Safe Restart , ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் , ஜான் டோரி , நகராட்சி வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் , வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் அமைச்சர் ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் , நிதி பொறுப்பு அதிகாரி , பாதுகாப்பானது மறுதொடக்கம் ,

Ontario providing $695 million to municipalities to cover more pandemic expenses


Ontario providing $695 million to municipalities to cover more pandemic expenses
TORONTO Cash-strapped Ontario communities will receive an additional $695 million to help cover pandemic-related costs, the province s municipal affairs minister said Wednesday.
Dec 16, 2020 2:13 PM
By: Canadian Press
TORONTO Cash-strapped Ontario communities will receive an additional $695 million to help cover pandemic-related costs, the province s municipal affairs minister said Wednesday.
The funding is part of the Safe Restart agreement reached between Ottawa and the provinces earlier this year to help address pandemic expenses.
Municipal Affairs Minister Steve Clark said $399 million of the new funding will be provided to 48 of the hardest hit municipalities, while the remaining $299 million will be split amongst all 444 communities in the province. ....

Christine Elliott , Peter Weltman , Steve Clark , Municipal Affairs , Affairs Minister Steve Clark , Financial Accountability Officer , Minister Christine Elliott , Peel Region , York Region , Canadian Press , கிறிஸ்டின் எலியட் , ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் , நகராட்சி வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் , வாழ்க்கைத்தொழில்கள் அமைச்சர் ஸ்டீவ் கிளார்க் , நிதி பொறுப்பு அதிகாரி , அமைச்சர் கிறிஸ்டின் எலியட் , தலாம் பகுதி , யார்க் பகுதி , கனடியன் ப்ரெஸ் ,