Live Breaking News & Updates on 1033

Stay updated with breaking news from 1033. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

A Conversation with Amilinda's Chef Gregory León

On April 29, León will host five of Milwaukee's rising star chefs to cook a five-course dinner. Chefs include Trevor Carper (Amilinda), Adam Kemmler (1033), Elija Loebbaka (Nite Wolf), Sammi Sandrin (Midwest SAD) and Jenne Wendell (Uncle Wolfie’s).

Oklahoma , United-states , Venezuela , Wisconsin , San-francisco , California , Milwaukee , American , Venezuelan , Trevor-carper , Sammi-sandrin , Nite-wolf

Nicky Campbell

competition now is so fierce, so there are — competition now is so fierce, so there are 22,000 schools in the uk, half our— there are 22,000 schools in the uk, half our academies, allowed to bid every— half our academies, allowed to bid every year — half our academies, allowed to bid every year. every year about 4000 applications are made. this time, only 1033 — applications are made. this time, only 1033 were awarded. that is how fierce _ only 1033 were awarded. that is how fierce it— only 1033 were awarded. that is how fierce it is _ only 1033 were awarded. that is how fierce it is. the stories people are telling _ fierce it is. the stories people are telling you — fierce it is. the stories people are telling you is so commonplace, and it is an _ telling you is so commonplace, and it is an ugly— telling you is so commonplace, and it is an ugly contest, the race to the bottom. which school can prove they are _ the bottom. which school can prove they are in — the bottom. which school can prove they are in greater need, and the impact _ they are in greater need, and the impact it— they are in greater need, and the impact it is— they are in greater need, and the impact it is having on their ability to deliver— impact it is having on their ability to deliver its curriculum. it is very— to deliver its curriculum. it is very tough— to deliver its curriculum. it is very tough out there, it truly is. it very tough out there, it truly is. it is _ very tough out there, it truly is. it is a _ very tough out there, it truly is. it is a scandal, to be honest. some ofthe it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new — it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new schools, _ it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new schools, we _ it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new schools, we used i it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new schools, we used to i it is a scandal, to be honest. some of the new schools, we used to do| of the new schools, we used to do schools questions and those are waiters academies are spectacular. they are, they have 50 schools, and greater— they are, they have 50 schools, and greater budget and reserves upon which _ greater budget and reserves upon which to—

1033 , 22000 , 4000 , 50 ,

All In With Chris Hayes

Chris Hayes reports on some of the biggest news and political stories of the day with a commitment to in-depth reporting that seeks to hold the nation's...

Trump , Indictment , Joe-biden , Scandal , Allies , Has , 2 , Fbi , Family , Complaint , Bribes , Money

May Restaurant News

Openings far outnumber closings and old restaurants modify their menus this month in Milwaukee.

Fond-du-lac , Wisconsin , United-states , Brookfield , Thiensville , Poland , Silver-spring , Whitefish-bay , Nepal , Shorewood , Polish , Nepalese

1033 is the Raw Bar MKE Needs

Their Walker’s Point location is a perfect in between for Bay View and Downtown.

Tony-bisciglia , Rob-levin , Justin-carlisle , Third-ward , Red-light-ramen , Laughing-taco , Odd-duck , Bay-view , Fresh-coast , 1033 , The-laughing-taco

January Restaurant News

Chain establishments continue to expand into Milwaukee, and a popular community artists space now has food.

Germantown , Wisconsin , United-states , Mexico , Miller-park , West-allis , West-milwaukee , Third-ward , Milwaukee , Brazil , Oak-creek , Bayside

Anderson Cooper 360

participated in or even orchestrated the january 6th attack as a false flag operation and we saw how that rhetoric later led to violence against the fbi. >> it's interesting, because in the book you write about how -- i mean, by the way, what i hadn't realized is you -- you went to the capitol on your own that day. you heard over your radio, you were on another case, you heard over the radio officers in need and what made you decide to go? >> you're right. i was a metropolitan police officer. this is a different department from the u.s. capitol police. the assignment that i had at the time was a specialized unit. i was working on a narcotics case. i heard the 1033 or calls for assistance coming from many of the officers that were there and also an agency 1033 which is, you know, a call for assistance from the u.s. capitol police.

U-unempathetic-way , Book , Attack , Violence , Rhetoric , Flag , Operation , January-6th , Fbi , 6 , Case , U-s-capitol

Americas Newsroom

and to pull their qualified immunity to see and their families could be sued or i've been fighting an effort to take away what's called the 1033 program, which actually gives things like body armor, night vision, swat-type armored vehicles. the left wants to not only stop that program but reach into sheriffs departments and take it back and destroy it. let's set the rhetoric aside. these are actual legislative actions that the left is taking to pull the rug out from under our law enforcement and that's what he needs to be addressing. that's what republicans are fighting against in the house. >> dana: one of the things the president emphasized, he says i don't want to defund the police and i don't want to defund the f.b.i. there is no doubt the democrats will try to say that every republican wants to defund the f.b.i. do you want to defund the f.b.i.? >> absolutely not. i fully support the f.b.i. that

Things , Families , Program , Effort , Night-vision , Immunity , 1033 , Actions , Left , Sheriffs , Wants , Vehicles

CNN Newsroom Live

the parameters are as we look at it weatherwise. the first hour is better and the optimism is a 80% chance of go. 20% chance of seeing issues as far as cumulus cloud cover, lightning and the potential for precipitation. then the second hour, the 933 to 1033 hour becomes more problematic. visibility is expected to be about seven miles or so. let's talk about the flooding in mississippi. we got a update and it looks like the crest will be just below the major stage. this is where we have it at 35 1/2 feet and that keeps it just below the major stage. this is cold comfort for people that have been inundated with 12 inches of rainfall that has occurred already this month but the pearl river is notorious

Chance , Issues , Parameters , Optimism , Cumulus-cloud-cover , It-weatherwise , 20 , 80 , Lightning , Visibility , Precipitation , Potential

BBC News-20220318-23:09:00

will be a target. but the focus of his forces, the main axes in this war, continues to be the areas where he is making some progress, slow, not as much as he expected. 0n the eastern edge next to russia, along the south as i mentioned and of course cities like this continue to be attacked, but they don't seem to be the main priority for now, although they could be in the long run the biggest prize. the number of civilian dead rises steadily by the day. the united nations as it hundred and 16 civilians have been killed in 1033 have been wounded. in ukraine every part of life has been disrupted and change from everyone from newborns to pensioners. jeremy bowen's been seeing it for himself. behind their statistics of damage and destruction are addresses like this one in kyiv.

Xijinping-on-the-war , Russia , Progress , Areas , Focus , Target , Forces , Axes , 0n-the-eastern-edge , 0 , Course , South