Page 36 - Restricted Access On Networks News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from Restricted access on networks. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In Restricted Access On Networks Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Auckland Harbour Bridge woes: Which drivers could be affected?


Auckland Harbour Bridge woes: Which drivers could be affected?
25 Feb, 2021 09:51 PM
3 minutes to read
NZTA s plan for SkyPath - a cycle and walking pathway attached to the bridge piles. Photo / Waka Kotahi NZTA
NZTA s plan for SkyPath - a cycle and walking pathway attached to the bridge piles. Photo / Waka Kotahi NZTA
NZ Herald
Transport Minister Michael Wood has hinted that heavyweight trucks may only be able to cross Auckland s ageing Harbour Bridge at restricted times of day.
It comes after Waka Kotahi revealed it s not possible to do any more strengthening work on the bridge due to the weight of the steel that would need to be added. ....

New Zealand , Waka Kotahi , Brett Gliddon , Nick Leggett , Michael Barnett , Michael Wood , Waka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency , National Mp Christopher Luxon , Auckland Chamber , Road Transport Forum , Transport Minister Michael Wood , Harbour Bridge , Transport Forum , Heavy Weight , புதியது ஜீலாந்து , வாக கோட்டாஹி , நிக் லெகெட் , மைக்கேல் பார்னெட் , மைக்கேல் மரம் , ஆக்லாந்து அறை , சாலை போக்குவரத்து மன்றம் , போக்குவரத்து அமைச்சர் மைக்கேல் மரம் , துறைமுகம் பாலம் , போக்குவரத்து மன்றம் , கனமான எடை ,

Auckland Harbour Bridge can no longer be strengthened, traffic could be restricted, says NZTA


Auckland Harbour Bridge can no longer be strengthened, traffic could be restricted, says NZTA
25 Feb, 2021 04:00 PM
5 minutes to read
The Auckland Harbour Bridge undergoes a general inspection every two years and more detailed inspections every six years, says NZTA.
The Auckland Harbour Bridge undergoes a general inspection every two years and more detailed inspections every six years, says NZTA.
Auckland s ageing Harbour Bridge can t take any more strengthening and traffic will need to be restricted in order to maintain its structural integrity .
Waka Kotahi says the bridge has previously been strengthened several times but it is not possible to do it again due to the weight of the steel that would need to be added. ....

Waka Kotahi , Barney Irvine , Brett Gliddon , Nick Leggett , Michael Wood , Brian Roche , Mike Woodhouse , Waka Kotahi New Zealand Transport Agency , National Mp Christopher Luxon , National Party , Road Transport Forum , Harbour Bridge , Transport Minister Michael Wood , Transport Forum , Minister Michael Wood , Kotahi Chair Sir Brian Roche , Can T , வாக கோட்டாஹி , பார்னி இவைந் , நிக் லெகெட் , மைக்கேல் மரம் , பிரையன் ரோச் , மைக் வூட்ஹவுஸ் , தேசிய கட்சி , சாலை போக்குவரத்து மன்றம் , துறைமுகம் பாலம் ,

Rangitīkei, Manawatū rural areas move to restricted fire season from February 24


Rangitīkei, Manawatū rural areas move to restricted fire season from February 24
23 Feb, 2021 08:44 PM
Quick Read
The restrictions are in place from 8am this morning. Photo / Bevan Conley
A restricted fire season is in place in the Rangitīkei, Manawatū and Palmerston North rural districts from 8am on Wednesday, February 24.
Principal rural fire officer Bradley Shanks said ground conditions in the districts have changed enough to require the move from an open to restricted season.
A restricted fire season means you will need to apply for a permit for any outdoor fire and follow the conditions listed on your fire permit, Shanks said. ....

New Zealand General , New Zealand , Bradley Shanks , Palmerston North , புதியது ஜீலாந்து ஜநரல் , புதியது ஜீலாந்து , பிராட்லி ஶ்யாஂக்ஸ் , பால்மர்ஸ்டன் வடக்கு ,

Sanford to forfeit $20m vessel, fined for bottom trawling in restricted area


Sanford to forfeit $20m vessel, fined for bottom trawling in restricted area
23 Feb, 2021 04:27 AM
3 minutes to read
NZ Herald
Commercial fishing company Sanford Limited has been ordered to forfeit a $20 million vessel, and fined $36,000 for bottom trawling in a restricted area.
Sanford was convicted on three representative charges relating to fishing in the Puysegur Benthic Protection Area, west of Stewart Island.
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) found the vessel – the San Waitaki – to have illegally bottom trawled in the Puysegur Benthic Protection Area while targeting orange roughy during fishing trips in 2017 and 2018.
Proceeds from the sale of fish taken in the Puysegur Benthic Protection Area in 2018 – amounting to $150,720 – were also forfeited as well as fishing equipment valued at $5,280. ....

Stewart Island , New Zealand General , New Zealand , Clifford Walker , Andre Gargiulo , Ministry For Primary Industries , Sanford Limited , Puysegur Benthic Protection Area , Primary Industries , San Waitaki , Grant Clifford Walker , William Dessiou Lash , Protection Areas , First Mate , ஸ்டீவர்ட் தீவு , புதியது ஜீலாந்து ஜநரல் , புதியது ஜீலாந்து , கிளிஃபோர்ட் வாக்கர் , ஆண்ட்ரே கர்கிலோ , அமைச்சகம் க்கு ப்ரைமரீ தொழில்கள் , சான்ஃபோர்ட் வரையறுக்கப்பட்டவை , ப்ரைமரீ தொழில்கள் , மானியம் கிளிஃபோர்ட் வாக்கர் , ப்ரொடெக்ஶந் பகுதிகள் , முதல் துணையை ,

Conveyance of Caverion Corporation's own shares pursuant to Restricted and Performance Share Plans and the related directed share issue


(1)
HELSINKI, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ The Board of Directors of Caverion Corporation has decided on a directed share issue without payment for Caverion s Performance Share Plan 2018 - 2020 and Restricted Share Plan 2018-2020 reward payments. The decision on the directed share issue without payment is based on the authorisation granted to the Board of Directors by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders held on 25 May 2020.
In the directed share issue without payment, 63,652 Caverion Corporation shares held by the company have on 23 February 2021 been conveyed to 82 key employees according to the terms and conditions of the plans. No new shares will be issued in connection with the plan and therefore the plan will have no diluting effect. Prior to the directed share issue, Caverion held a total of 2,807,991 treasury shares, of which 2,744,339 treasury shares remain with the company after the conveyance. ....

Eteläuomen Läi , Anne Viitala , Caverion Corporation Board Of Directors , Caverion Corporation , Board Of Directors Caverion Corporation , Performance Share Plan , Restricted Share Plan , Annual General Meeting , Nasdaq Helsinki , Group General , Investor Relations , செயல்திறன் பகிர் திட்டம் , தடைசெய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது பகிர் திட்டம் , ஆண்டு ஜநரல் சந்தித்தல் , நாஸ்டாக் ஹெல்சின்கி , குழு ஜநரல் , முதலீட்டாளர் உறவுகள் ,