வழக்கறிஞர் ஜநரல் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from வழக்கறிஞர் ஜநரல் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In வழக்கறிஞர் ஜநரல் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Colombia accuses former Venezuelan-based FARC soldiers and dissidents of attacking Duque – 22/07/2021 – world – KSU


Colombia accuses former Venezuelan-based FARC soldiers and dissidents of attacking Duque – 22/07/2021 – world
ksuadminJuly 22, 2021
8
Colombian authorities said on Thursday (22) that the attack on the helicopter in which President Iván Duque was in late June was planned from Venezuela by a former Colombian soldier and dissidents from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC). .
The presidential plane was shot several times as it approached an airport in the city of Cúcuta, on the Venezuelan border, during a visit following a car bomb attack on a military installation of the region. The president and his companions are unharmed.
In a statement, Defense Minister Diego Molano announced that three defendants had been arrested. One of them is Andrés Fernando Medina, a retired Colombian army captain who allegedly conceived and executed the plan against Duque, according to Attorney General Francisco Barbosa. ....

United States , Departamento De Norte Santander , Fernando Medina , Jorge Arreaza , Francisco Barbosa , Diego Molano , Armed Forces Of Colombia , National Liberation Army , Venezuelan Armed , Revolutionary Armed Forces , Defense Minister Diego Molano , Attorney General Francisco , Venezuelan Armed Forces , San Rafael , Norte De Santander , Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , புறப்பாடு டி நார்ட் சாந்தண்டர் , பெர்னாண்டோ மதினா , பிரான்சிஸ்கோ பார்போசா , டியாகோ மோழானோ , ஆயுதம் படைகள் ஆஃப் கொலம்பியா , தேசிய விடுதலை இராணுவம் , வெநெஸ்வேலந் ஆயுதம் , புரட்சிகர ஆயுதம் படைகள் , பாதுகாப்பு அமைச்சர் டியாகோ மோழானோ ,

Colombian soldier in intensive care, two U.S. advisors hurt by car bomb


FILE PHOTO: A view of the destroyed facilities of a military base, which according to authorities was due to a car bomb explosion, is seen in Cucuta, Colombia June 15, 2021. REUTERS/Stringer
BOGOTA (Reuters) - A Colombian soldier was in intensive care and two U.S. military personnel sustained light injuries following a car bombing in the city of Cucuta attributed to leftist guerrillas, Colombian Defense Minister Diego Molano said on Wednesday.
The car bombing took place on Tuesday at a military base used by the 30th Army Brigade in the northeastern city, which is near the border with Venezuela.
No one from the group of U.S. advisors who are assisting in the fight against drug-trafficking were seriously hurt, Molano said from the base. ....

Departamento De Norte Santander , Luis Fernando Navarro , Luis Jaime Acosta , Francisco Barbosa , Diego Molano , Oliver Griffin , Army Brigade , National Liberation Army , Colombian Defense Minister Diego Molano , Southern Command , Attorney General Francisco , General Luis Fernando Navarro , Marguerita Choy , புறப்பாடு டி நார்ட் சாந்தண்டர் , லூயிஸ் பெர்னாண்டோ நேவாரு , லூயிஸ் ஜெய்ம் அகஸ்டா , பிரான்சிஸ்கோ பார்போசா , டியாகோ மோழானோ , ஆலிவர் கிரிஃபின் , இராணுவம் படைப்பிரிவு , தேசிய விடுதலை இராணுவம் , கொலம்பியன் பாதுகாப்பு அமைச்சர் டியாகோ மோழானோ , தெற்கு கட்டளை , வழக்கறிஞர் ஜநரல் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ , ஜநரல் லூயிஸ் பெர்னாண்டோ நேவாரு , மார்குரிட்டா சோய் ,

Colombian soldier in intensive care, two U.S. advisors hurt by car bomb