Page 4 - ஒளிபரப்பாளர் ஜெர்ரி ரெனால்ட்ஸ் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from ஒளிபரப்பாளர் ஜெர்ரி ரெனால்ட்ஸ். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In ஒளிபரப்பாளர் ஜெர்ரி ரெனால்ட்ஸ் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Australian broadcaster slams NZ Govt for not supporting concern over World Health Organisation's Covid-19 origin report


Australian broadcaster slams NZ Govt for not supporting concern over World Health Organisation s Covid-19 origin report
2 Apr, 2021 04:30 AM
2 minutes to read
TV Host Andrew Bolt went on a tirade against New Zealand s government and PM Jacinda Ardern, saying they were sucking up to China.
Video / Sky News
TV Host Andrew Bolt went on a tirade against New Zealand s government and PM Jacinda Ardern, saying they were sucking up to China.
Video / Sky News
NZ Herald
High profile Australian broadcaster Andrew Bolt has accused New Zealand and its Government of backstabbing Australia, in a seven-minute live rant on television.
It comes after New Zealand was absent from the list of countries raising concern over the World Health Organisation (WHO) Covid-19 origin report. ....

New Zealand , United Kingdom , Hong Kong , Andrew Bolt , Scott Morrison , Nanaia Mahuta Nanaiamahuta , Jacinda Ardern , Foreign Affairs Nanaia Mahuta , World Health Organisation , Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern , Sino British Joint Declaration , Nanaia Mahuta , Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison , Covid 19 , புதியது ஜீலாந்து , ஒன்றுபட்டது கிஂக்டம் , ஹாங் காங் , ஆண்ட்ரூ ஆணி , ஸ்காட் மோரிசன் , உலகம் ஆரோக்கியம் ஆர்கநைஸேஶந் , சினோ பிரிட்டிஷ் கூட்டு அறிவிப்பு , ஆஸ்திரேலிய ப்ரைம் அமைச்சர் ஸ்காட் மோரிசன் ,

'Didn't Ace promise to stop retrenchments?' asks Mbhazima Shilowa after SABC job cuts


The SABC previously announced it would retrench 400 employees. This has risen to 621. File photo.
Image: Waldo Swiegers
Former Gauteng premier Mbhazima Shilowa wants to know what happened to Ace Magashule s plan to help SABC employees after the public broadcaster retrenched over 600 workers on Wednesday.
The retrenchments at the public broadcaster have caught the attention of many politicians in recent months, including the ANC secretary-general, who said the ANC was against job cuts at the SABC.
In July last year, Magashule said the public broadcaster needed to be sensitive to the plight of employees. He said the company should reskill and retrain staff rather than retrench them. ....

Madoda Mxakwe , Ace Magashule , Stella Ndabeni Abrahams , Mbhazima Shilowa ,

'Today we say goodbye to the public broadcaster': SABC staff react to retrenchment of over 600 employees


In a now-viral video, news presenter Desiree Chauke broke down while presenting a bulletin.
“It is the last day of service for more than 600 SABC employees. In a notice to staff the public broadcaster said it had concluded its section 189 retrenchment process and will transition into a new structure from April 1,” she said while stuttering and breaking down.
“I apologise I am not able to finish the link, can I ask the producers to take a break.”
Former Metro FM personality Bonang Matheba said the retrenchments were painful to witness.
“The SABC played such a huge role in my career, it s so painful to witness all this! My thoughts go out to all the staff and families impacted by the retrenchments,” she said. ....

Mmoni Seapolelo , Madoda Mxakwe , Desiree Chauke , Bonang Matheba , ஆசை சார்புஜனத் ,

WATCH | Emotions run high at SABC as colleagues bid farewell to each other


WATCH | Emotions run high at SABC as colleagues bid farewell to each other
01 April 2021 - 09:47
This week the public broadcaster announced it was letting go of 621 employees after it had concluded its section 189 retrenchment process.
Image: Tyrone Arthur
Emotions ran high at the SABC s headquarters on Wednesday as colleagues bid farewell to each other, after the retrenchment of more than 600 employees.
This week the public broadcaster announced it was letting go 621 employees after it had concluded its section 189 retrenchment process. Of those leaving the organisation, 346 are employees who opted for voluntary severance packages.
Last year, the broadcaster said it was initially going to let go 400 employees but the number went up when people were to be placed in lower job scale codes meaning their salaries would be affected. ....

Mmoni Seapolelo , Desiree Chauke , Madoda Mxakwe , ஆசை சார்புஜனத் ,