கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ. Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Feature: U.S. drone strike victims' family demand justice, compensation - World News

Feature: U.S. drone strike victims' family demand justice, compensation - World News
sina.com - get the latest breaking news, showbiz & celebrity photos, sport news & rumours, viral videos and top stories from sina.com Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday newspapers.

Zamarai Ahmadi , Mark Milley , Frank Mckenzie , Abdul Aziz , Islamic State , Command General Frank Mckenzie , வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ , அப்துல் அஜிஸ் , இஸ்லாமிய நிலை , கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ ,

The United States Has Begun Withdrawing Troops From Afghanistan


WFXB
April 26, 2021
The United States has begun withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. The Commander of U.S. Forces Afghanistan and NATO’s Resolute Support Mission General Austin Scott Miller confirmed yesterday that troops are being pulled from the country. He said “all of our forces are now preparing to retrograde. Officially the notification date will be the first of May, but at the same time as we start taking local actions we have already begun that.”  Earlier this month President Biden announced his decision to end America’s longest war. He set the deadline of September 11th for all troops to be out of the country following 20 years of on-ground patrol. On Thursday, Commander of U.S. Central Command General Frank McKenzie said the military planners are looking at ways to continue operations in the country following withdraw and bring in ‘additional resources’ to support the removal of troops. ....

United States , Austin Scott Miller , Tori Adams , Frank Mckenzie , Us Forces Afghanistan , Resolute Support Mission , Support Mission General Austin Scott Miller , President Biden , Command General Frank Mckenzie , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , ஆஸ்டின் ஸ்காட் மில்லர் , டோரி ஆடம்ஸ் , வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ , உறுதியானது ஆதரவு பணி , ஆதரவு பணி ஜநரல் ஆஸ்டின் ஸ்காட் மில்லர் , ப்ரெஸிடெஂட் பிடென் , கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ ,

Pakistan's peace envoy arrives in Kabul for talks


(Last Updated On: April 25, 2021)
Pakistan’s ambassador to Kabul Mansoor Ahmad Khan said Sunday that a high-ranking delegation led by Pakistan’s Special Representative on Afghan Reconciliation arrived in Kabul for talks with Afghan officials.
“Muhammad Sadiq, Pakistan’s Special Representative on Afghan Reconciliation, arrived in Kabul this morning for discussions with Afghan officials on peace,” Khan tweeted. 
During his visit Sadiq will also discuss security and related matters, the ambassador confirmed. 
Sadiq’s visit comes just two weeks after a scheduled visit by another Pakistani delegation was canceled due to security threats. 
Earlier this month, Pakistan’s Speaker of the House of Representatives, Asad Qaisar, and his accompanying delegation were forced to turn back to Islamabad after entering Afghan airspace following the reported discovery of explosive materials at the airport.  ....

United States , William Burns , Mark Milley , Lloyd Austin , Frank Mckenzie , Anthony Blinken , Joe Biden , House Armed Services Committee , National Intelligence Avril Haines , Command General Frank Mckenzie , Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin , President Joe Biden , Secretary Lloyd Austin , State Anthony Blinken , Joint Chiefs , Staff General Mark Milley , Afghan Peace Process , Pakistan Embassy , Pakistan Peace Envoy , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , வில்லியம் தீக்காயங்கள் , லாயிட் ஆஸ்டின் , வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ , ஓஹோ பிடென் , வீடு ஆயுதம் சேவைகள் குழு , தேசிய உளவுத்துறை அவ்ரில் ஹைன்ஸ் ,

CENTCOM chief in midst of 'detailed planning' for counterterrorism ops


(Last Updated On: April 20, 2021)
Carrying out airstrikes against terrorist hideouts in Afghanistan without a US troop presence in the country will be difficult but “not impossible”, the commander of US Central Command General Frank McKenzie said on Tuesday. 
Speaking to the House Armed Services Committee, McKenzie said he is in the midst of “detailed planning” for options for so-called “over the horizon” forces, or forces positioned elsewhere in the region that could continue counterterrorism strikes in Afghanistan. 
He said he plans to give Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin those options by the end of the month.
“If you leave Afghanistan and you want to go back in to conduct these kinds of operations, there are three things you need to do: you need to find the target, you need to fix the target, and you need to be able to finish the target,” McKenzie said.  ....

United States , William Burns , Mark Milley , Lloyd Austin , Frank Mckenzie , Anthony Blinken , Joe Biden , House Armed Services Committee , National Intelligence Avril Haines , Command General Frank Mckenzie , Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin , President Joe Biden , Secretary Lloyd Austin , State Anthony Blinken , Joint Chiefs , Staff General Mark Milley , Counter Terrorism Troops , Us Troops Withdrawal , ஒன்றுபட்டது மாநிலங்களில் , வில்லியம் தீக்காயங்கள் , லாயிட் ஆஸ்டின் , வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ , ஓஹோ பிடென் , வீடு ஆயுதம் சேவைகள் குழு , தேசிய உளவுத்துறை அவ்ரில் ஹைன்ஸ் , கட்டளை ஜநரல் வெளிப்படையான மகெந்ஸீ ,