பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

CBCP encourages youth to participate in May 2022 polls


CBCP- Episcopal Commission on Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon
“I invite, encourage, and urge our young people to register for the upcoming elections because yun ang ating contribution at ang atin ding obligation sa society and sa community yung pagpili ng ating mga leaders (that is our contribution, and our obligation to society and the community to choose our leaders) and that is also how we participate,” CBCP- Episcopal Commission on Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon in an interview over Church-run Radyo Veritas.
The prelate said that a single vote can make a huge difference for the country. ....

The Philippines , Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Cbcp Episcopal Commission On Youth , Catholic Bishop Conference , Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew , Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Church Run Radyo , தி பிலிப்பைன்ஸ் , பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் , கத்தோலிக் பிஷப் மாநாடு , இளைஞர்கள் தலைவர் பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ , இளைஞர்கள் தலைவர் பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் ,

Garcia backs Duterte's decision to cancel in-person classes


December 29, 2020
CEBU Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia said she supported the decision of President Rodrigo Duterte to cancel the implementation of the limited in-person classes in January 2021 as part of the government’s efforts to prevent the spread of a new strain of Sars-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
The decision will give the Department of Education (DepEd) enough time to prepare for the full-blown face-to-face classes, she said.
Selected schools division in Cebu Province had been selected to join in the pilot face-to-face classes nationwide prior to the President.
The governor supported the resumption of the face-to-face classes, and she backed the League of Municipalities in the Philippines Cebu Chapter’s resolution supporting the DepEd proposal as many students struggle with the modes of learning, including the online method that requires internet connectivity. ....

United Kingdom , The Philippines , Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Rodrigo Duterte , Jackie Rollorata , Gwendolyn Garcia , Alliance Of Concerned Teachers , Episcopal Commission On Youth , Department Of Education Deped , President Rodrigo Duterte , Cebu Province , Philippines Cebu Chapter , Catholic Bishop Conference , Episcopal Commission , Concerned Teachers , Variant Under Investigation , Emerging Infectious Diseases , Sunstar Philippines , Duterte Amp 039 S , ஒன்றுபட்டது கிஂக்டம் , தி பிலிப்பைன்ஸ் , பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் , குவெண்தொளிய்ன் கார்சியா , கூட்டணி ஆஃப் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட ஆசிரியர்கள் , எபிஸ்கோபல் தரகு ஆன் இளைஞர்கள் , ஸிபூ மாகாணம் ,

Garcia backs PDUT's decision to cancel in-person classes


December 29, 2020
CEBU Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia said she supported the decision of President Rodrigo Duterte to cancel the implementation of the limited in-person classes in January 2021 as part of the government’s efforts to prevent the spread of a new strain of Sars-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
The decision will give the Department of Education (DepEd) enough time to prepare for the full-blown face-to-face classes, she said.
Selected schools division in Cebu Province had been selected to join in the pilot face-to-face classes nationwide prior to the President.
The governor supported the resumption of the face-to-face classes, and she backed the League of Municipalities in the Philippines Cebu Chapter’s resolution supporting the DepEd proposal as many students struggle with the modes of learning, including the online method that requires internet connectivity. ....

United Kingdom , The Philippines , Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Rodrigo Duterte , Jackie Rollorata , Gwendolyn Garcia , Alliance Of Concerned Teachers , Episcopal Commission On Youth , Department Of Education Deped , President Rodrigo Duterte , Cebu Province , Philippines Cebu Chapter , Catholic Bishop Conference , Episcopal Commission , Concerned Teachers , Variant Under Investigation , Emerging Infectious Diseases , Sunstar Philippines , ஒன்றுபட்டது கிஂக்டம் , தி பிலிப்பைன்ஸ் , பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் , குவெண்தொளிய்ன் கார்சியா , கூட்டணி ஆஃப் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட ஆசிரியர்கள் , எபிஸ்கோபல் தரகு ஆன் இளைஞர்கள் , ஸிபூ மாகாணம் , பிலிப்பைன்ஸ் ஸிபூ அத்தியாயம் ,

CBCP exec lauds Duterte's decision to recall order of allowing face-to-face classes – Manila Bulletin


Published December 28, 2020, 11:06 AM
An official of the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) backed the decision of President Duterte to recall the order allowing face-to-face classes amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. 
CBCP – Episcopal Commission on Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon said the safety of human lives should come first.
Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon
(CBCP NEWS / FILE PHOTO / MANILA BULLETIN)
“Safety, especially of human lives, first is a very important and non-negotiable principle,” he said in an interview Sunday.
“Whatever move, if it seeks the safety and well-being of the people, citizens, especially the vulnerable, should be supported,” said Alarcon.  ....

The Philippines , Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Episcopal Commission On Youth , Catholic Bishops Conference , President Duterte , Episcopal Commission , Youth Chairman Bishop Rex Andrew Alarcon , Rex Andrew Alarcon , தி பிலிப்பைன்ஸ் , பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் , எபிஸ்கோபல் தரகு ஆன் இளைஞர்கள் , கத்தோலிக் ஆயர்கள் மாநாடு , எபிஸ்கோபல் தரகு , இளைஞர்கள் தலைவர் பிஷப் ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் , ரெக்ஸ் ஆண்ட்ரூ அலர்கான் ,