Page 4 - பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் News Today : Breaking News, Live Updates & Top Stories | Vimarsana

Stay updated with breaking news from பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம். Get real-time updates on events, politics, business, and more. Visit us for reliable news and exclusive interviews.

Top News In பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் Today - Breaking & Trending Today

Sinopharm vaccine gets WHO nod


Sinopharm vaccine gets WHO nod
Published: 1:33 AM, May 08, 2021
/FW1F/Kevin Liffey
SHARE
The World Health Organization (WHO) approved a COVID-19 vaccine from China s state-owned drugmaker Sinopharm for emergency use on Friday, a boost to Beijing s push for a big role in inoculating the world. The vaccine, one of two main Chinese coronavirus vaccines that have been given to hundreds of millions of people in China and elsewhere, is the first developed by a non-Western country to win WHO backing.
It is also the first time the WHO has given emergency use approval to a Chinese vaccine for any infectious disease. Earlier this week, separate WHO experts had expressed concern about the quality of data the company provided on side effects. ....

Bruce Aylward , Arnaud Didierlaurent , Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus , Alejandro Craviato , Sinovac Biotech , World Health Organization , China National Biotec Group , Products Institute , Strategic Advisory Group Of Experts , General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus , Strategic Advisory Group , Beijing Biological Products Institute , காயங்கள் ஐலவ்ர்டு , உலகம் ஆரோக்கியம் ஆர்கநைஸேஶந் , சீனா தேசிய பயோடெக் குழு , ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் ,

Duterte will still get 2nd dose of Sinopharm, says Roque


President Duterte (Malacañang Photo)
Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque made the statement after Duterte ordered the withdrawal of some 1,000 jabs of the Chinese-made vaccines from the Philippines on Wednesday because they have not been granted an emergency use authorization by the local Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
In his press briefing on Thursday, Roque said the Sinopharm vaccines would be sent back to China but President Duterte’s second dose would be secured.
“Siyempre, hindi ibabalik yung pang-second dose ni Presidente, para matapos niya ang second dose niya (Definitely we will not be returning his second dose so he can complete the vaccination),” he said. ....

Argyll Cyrus Geducos , Duterte Malaca , Harry Roque , China National Biotec Group , Products Institute , Presidential Security Group , Drug Administration , President Duterte , Spokesman Harry Roque , Health Secretary Francisco Duque , Beijing Biological Products Institute , ஹாரி ரோக் , சீனா தேசிய பயோடெக் குழு , ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , ப்ரெஸிடெந்ஶியல் பாதுகாப்பு குழு , செய்தித் தொடர்பாளர் ஹாரி ரோக் , ஆரோக்கியம் செயலாளர் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ ட்யூக் , பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் ,

Duterte on getting Sinopharm jab: 'This is my life' – Manila Bulletin


President Rodrigo Duterte delivers a televised address on May 5, 2021 (RTVM Screenshot)
In his televised public address late Wednesday night, the Chief Executive said he ordered the withdrawal of some 1,000 jabs of Sinopharm vaccine from the Philippines.
Duterte apologized for getting the shot, the proof of which was uploaded by the Palace on Monday, May 3.
“Well, it’s the decision of my doctor. Anyway, it is my life,” he said, adding that his doctors recommended Sinopharm because of its “record” overseas.
The President earlier said he wanted himself and his family to be inoculated with Sinopharm vaccine, which is reportedly the same one used on Chinese officials, as well as in Brazil and Indonesia. ....

Rodrigo Duterte , China National Biotec Group , Products Institute , Security Group , Drug Administration , President Duterte , Chief Executive , President Security Group , Health Secretary Francisco Duque , Beijing Biological Products Institute , சீனா தேசிய பயோடெக் குழு , ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , பாதுகாப்பு குழு , தலைமை நிர்வாகி , ப்ரெஸிடெஂட் பாதுகாப்பு குழு , ஆரோக்கியம் செயலாளர் பிரான்சிஸ்கோ ட்யூக் , பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் ,

Duterte asks China to pull out Sinopharm vaccines from PH


President Rodrigo Duterte delivers his “Talk to the People” on May 5, 2021 (RTVM Screenshot)
The Chief Executive received the first dose of the Sinopharm vaccine on Monday, May 3. The vaccine, developed by Beijing Biological Products Institute under state-owned China National Biotec Group (CNBG), is said to be 79.34 percent effective.
During a televised address to the nation aired late Wednesday night, Duterte said he personally asked Chinese Ambassador to Manila Huang Xilian to withdraw some 1,000 doses that Beijing donated.
“Sinabi ko kay ambassador criticize nila kasi hindi nga dumaan ng examination iyong Sinopharm. Sabi ko tanggalin mo na lang (I told the ambassador that they are criticizing it because Sinopharm did not go through an examination. I told him just withdraw it). You withdraw all Sinophram vaccines, 1,000 of them,” the President shared of his conversation with the Chinese envoy. ....

Nusa Tenggara Barat , Rodrigo Duterte , Huang Xilian , China National Biotec Group , Products Institute , Presidential Security Group , Drug Administration , President Rodrigo Duterte , China Made Sinopharm , Chief Executive , Beijing Biological Products Institute , Chinese Ambassador , Manila Huang Xilian , நுசா தெங்க்கர பாரத் , சீனா தேசிய பயோடெக் குழு , ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , ப்ரெஸிடெந்ஶியல் பாதுகாப்பு குழு , தலைமை நிர்வாகி , பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , சீன தூதர் ,

Duterte makes public apology after Sinopharm jab: 'You are right. We are wrong.' – Manila Bulletin


Published May 6, 2021, 1:12 AM
Despite insistence that it was his doctor who recommended the Sinopharm coronavirus vaccine, President Duterte apologized for receiving a vaccine that has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The President admitted that Sinopharm, developed by Beijing Biological Products Institute under state-owned China National Biotec Group (CNBG), has not been tested by the country’s FDA.
President Rodrigo Duterte (Malacañang photo)
“So we are sorry. You are right, we are wrong,” Duterte said during a prerecorded public address aired shortly before midnight of Thursday.
“Ganito ho ‘yan (It’s like this), well, we are sorry that we committed the things that you are criticizing us for. We accept responsibility,” he added. ....

Rodrigo Duterte Malaca , Huang Xilian , China National Biotec Group , Products Institute , Presidential Security Group , Drug Administration , President Duterte , Beijing Biological Products Institute , Rodrigo Duterte , Chief Executive , Chinese Ambassador , Philippines Huang Xilian , சீனா தேசிய பயோடெக் குழு , ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , ப்ரெஸிடெந்ஶியல் பாதுகாப்பு குழு , பெய்ஜிங் உயிரியல் ப்ராடக்ட்ஸ் நிறுவனம் , தலைமை நிர்வாகி , சீன தூதர் ,