11 : Live Updates : Vimarsana.com

Smerconish

not in labor force is what it stands for. my next guest says despite historically low unemployment numbers and 11 million jobs that still needs filling the u.s. actually has a labor force problem on par with the great depression. in a recent "washington post" piece titled "what's behind the flight from earth in a post-pandemic america" he writes, the rate was 3%. there's another 11% who are nilfs. dropouts who are neither working nor looking for work. add those two together and the real out of work number is 14%, up where it was in 1940, at the end of the depression. and before america entered world war ii? why did this happen? nicholas eperstat joins me now. he just published the plan mark book "men without work

Great-depression , Jobs , Numbers , America , Unemployment , Force , Labor-force-problem , Guest , Par , 11-million , Washington-post , 11- ,

Minnesota man gets life sentence for selling fentanyl in 11 fatal overdoses

The Justice Department announced that a Minnesota man was sentenced to life in prison for selling fentanyl that resulted in 11 fatal overdoses.

Minnesota , United-states , Susan-richard-nelson , Andrewm-luger , Aaron-broussard , Justice-department , Judge-susan-richard-nelson , 11- , Fatal , Fentanyl , In , Life ,

California Almond Production Down and Global Food Prices Drop - AG INFORMATION NETWORK OF THE WEST

California almond production is expected to be down 11% this year thanks to a February freeze, and global food prices drop for the fifth consecutive month.

California , United-states , Ukraine , Bob-larson , Ag-information-network , California-almond-production-down , Global-food-prices , Im-bob-larson , Almond , Production , Expected , Drop ,

California Almond Production Down and Grain Leaves Ukraine Port - AG INFORMATION NETWORK OF THE WEST

California's almond production for 2022 is expected to be down 11% this year, and the first shipment of grain in 5 months leaves the Ukrainian port of Odesa.

Black-sea , Oceans-general- , Oceans , United-states , Fresno , California , Lebanon , Odesa , Odes-ka-oblast , Ukraine , Russia , Turkey ,

California Almond Production Down and Grain Leaves Ukraine Port - AG INFORMATION NETWORK OF THE WEST

California's almond production for 2022 is expected to be down 11% this year, and the first shipment of grain in 5 months leaves the Ukrainian port of Odesa.

Black-sea , Oceans-general- , Oceans , United-states , Fresno , California , Lebanon , Odesa , Odes-ka-oblast , Ukraine , Russia , Turkey ,

Monthly cost of health insurance to rise about 11% on CO marketplace next year

The monthly cost to buy health insurance from the state’s individual marketplace is expected to rise about 11.3% in 2023, though the “Colorado Option” may offer a lower-priced alternative.

Colorado , United-states , Kevin-patterson , Health-colorado , Colorado-division-of-insurance , Colorado-division , Colorado-option , 11- , Co , Cost , Division , Health-insurance ,

Sen. Rick Brattin's Capitol Report for the Week of April 11: Our Elections Are Not for Sale - US Politics Today

There are still a lot of unanswered questions about the 2020 election, which was, perhaps, the most important election of our lifetimes. Why were state election

Arkansas , United-states , Georgia , Missouri , Texas , Kentucky , Florida , California , Kansas-city , Kansas , Arizona , Tennessee ,

Compound Price Tops $149.24 on Exchanges (COMP)

Compound (COMP) traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 5th. Compound has a market cap of $998.67 million and approximately $113.44 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Compound has traded 3.5% higher […]

Twitter , Facebook , Compound , Currency-compound , Comppow-pos , 11- ,