Top Story April 5, 2021 MULTAN: Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Hussain Qureshi Sunday said Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi’s statement that some countries changed their position on just one phone call was not directed at Pakistan. Addressing a press conference here, he said Pakistan always tried to normalise relations with India and had firm belief that all issues could be resolved through dialogue, reported a private TV channel. He said Pakistan and India could not afford a war, as both were nuclear powers. “Pakistan has a clear stance on trade with India. It’s now India’s turn to make the environment conducive to dialogue.” He expressed concerns over the ongoing situation in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K) and said the people of Kashmir and different political parties had already rejected the Indian government’s decision of 5th August 2019.